Celebrate the richness of our diverse choral communities
March 18-20, 2021
- 37 Performances – children’s, youth, worship, college/university, community, international, GALA choruses
- 42 Interest Sessions – varied topics serving needs of choral musicians in every context
- Reading Sessions, Virtual Exhibits and Composer Exhibition — resources for now and the future
- Social Networking – alumni receptions, R&R Forums
- Student Conducting Masterclasses – application masterclasses with leading choral clinicians.
- Mentoring — middle and high school teachers – bring your students to the National Student Leadership Academy (NSLA), a unique opportunity for 8th – 12th graders Brand New!