WACDA Conference Venue & Hotel Information
We are pleased to announce that the next Western Region conference will be held in Long Beach, California. The performances, interest sessions, honor choir rehearsals and performances, and even receptions will be held in or around the beautiful Long Beach Convention Center. No need to drive or take a shuttle anywhere.
Our performance venues will include the 3,000-seat Terrace Theater, with interest sessions and exhibitions held in the Promenade and Grand Ballroom at the convention center.
- Once you register for the conference, you will receive a confirmation email from the ACDA National Office
- Scroll down on the email to find the heading “Accommodations”
- Click on the “Book Now” button to make your reservations at:
- The Westin Long Beach, directly across from the Terrace Theater at the Long Beach Convention Center, $219/night
- Hilton Long Beach, a short walk away, $199/night
This remodeled, state-of-the-art airport maintains its 1940’s Southern California charm. It is easy to fly in and out of LGB, which is just a 10-minute, $25 Lyft ride away from the Convention Center. Or, just call Jon Talberg to come pick you up. 😉